| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bucyrus, Oh in September is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Bucyrus, Oh September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bucyrus, Oh:
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) NW
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 127.7 kms (79.4 miles) NW
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NW
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NW
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 38 kms (23.6 miles) NNW
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 62.4 kms (38.8 miles) WNW
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 88.7 kms (55.1 miles) WNW
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 21.4 kms (13.3 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SW
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 89.9 kms (55.9 miles) S
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 114.9 kms (71.4 miles) NE
- Norwalk, Oh, Usa - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) NNE
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) ENE
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 90.2 kms (56.1 miles) S
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 122.1 kms (75.9 miles) SE